- To ensure your dog will enjoy staying at WagsInn, we feel it is necessary to visit with each guest prior to their stay. First-time customers MUST complete the online evaluation (BELOW) before a reservation can be made.
- At the proper age all dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations including DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella as well as being current with their monthly flea and tick prevention.
- All check-ins and check-outs by appointment only.
- Payment is due at the time of checkout.
Note: Due to the additional fees associated with using credit cards we prefer checks or cash, however, as a service and courtesy for our customers we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
Out of courtesy to our current customers we will not be taking NEW clients from July 1, 2019 through September 9, 2019. We are booking up for the summer. We are grateful for the trust you put in us to take care of your dogs. For us to continue to provide the safety and care you expect we have to set a limit to the number of dogs that stay at WagsInn. We appreciate your patience in regards to this matter. If you have any questions please contact us at 937-265-5178.
Please print, fill out, and bring the packet below with you to your evaluation:
First-Time Client Evaluation:
Please complete and submit the evaluation request form below. We will respond to schedule your dog’s evaluation.No Fields Found.