- To ensure your dog will enjoy staying at WagsInn, we feel it is necessary to visit with each guest prior to their stay. First-time customers MUST complete the online evaluation (BELOW) before a reservation can be made.
- At the proper age all dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations including DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella as well as being current with their monthly flea and tick prevention.
- All check-ins and check-outs by appointment only.
- Payment is due at the time of checkout.
Note: Due to the additional fees associated with using credit cards we prefer checks or cash, however, as a service and courtesy for our customers we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
From August 1 through September 12, we are unable to accept new customers. We’ve had a very busy summer and are very thankful. However, due to reaching our capacity we’ve had to implement a waiting list. Some of our longterm clients have not been able to reserve lodging for their dog. We appreciate your trust and support. If you have any questions, please contact us at 937-265-5178. We will be taking reservations from current clients.
Please print, fill out, and bring the packet below with you to your evaluation:
First-Time Client Evaluation:
Please complete and submit the evaluation request form below. We will respond to schedule your dog’s evaluation.