At WagsInn, we believe that all dogs deserve a loving, forever home. Our rescue provides care for many rescued dogs each year. Dogs are primarily rescued from the streets and from regional shelters that are inundated with homeless animals and are forced to euthanize due to lack of space. We spay/neuter and vaccinate all rescue dogs prior to adoption. These dogs live here and are cared for at WagsInn until we are able to find them a forever home.
Please call 937-265-5178 for more information about our adoption process or to visit our dogs. Check out our Rescues Wish List below and bring along a few items for donation on your next visit.
We are ALWAYS in need of the following items to help care for our adoptable dogs:
- Paper towels
- Bath towels
- Stainless steel food bowls
- Nylon collars and leashes
- Dog treats
- Kong toys
- Nylabone toys
- Tennis balls
WagsInn spends an average of $2,600 each month for food, veterinary care, personalized training, bedding, caregiving, and other needs. Your contribution will help us provide this necessary care and will aid us in finding loving, forever homes for our adoptable dogs.
Donations can be made:
- In person – 3190 Cortsville Road, South Charleston, Ohio
- Calling – (937) 265-5178
- Emailing – email@example.com
- Mailing – 3190 Cortsville Road, South Charleston, Ohio 45368
- Visit www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in or Login to your account
- Designate Wags Inn Canine Charities as your charity of your choice.
Our Charitiy Id Number is 62586.
- Shop at Kroger as normal and a portion of your sale will go to our rescue.
- Visit www.dorothylane.com and click on “Club DLM” in the bar across the top of the page, click on “Good Neighbor.”
- Type in your First and Last name, Your club number is (41890) and our Charity ID number (878)
On behalf of our rescue dogs, thank you!
WagsInn Canine Charities is a nonprofit rescue organization dedicated to helping unwanted dogs find their forever homes. We help dogs in distress without regard to age, breed, of ease of placement. Our mission is to provide dogs with the stability, training, and care that is necessary for them to become a part of a loving and forever family.